This privacy and data protection policy is designed to provide you with all the information you need to understand the scope and purpose of data processing so that the acceptance, absolutely necessary to access and use the web, is based on a perfectly informed consent contained in the regulations on data protection that are applicable at all times, regulations constituted by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of persons physical as regards the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("RGPD"), as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (“LOPDGDD”).
Who’s responsible for processing your data?
- SPAIN HERITAGE TOURS S.L. (hereinafter, “SPAIN HERITAGE” )
- CIF: B-88196423.
- Contact details:
- Address: Avenida Ramón y Cajal 7 – Esc. Izquierda, piso 1 derecha, 28016 - Madrid.
- o E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we handle your personal data?
In SPAIN HERITAGE we handle the information provided by interested persons to manage the request for information and, where appropriate, contract our services. The use of the data is as follows:
- Management and control of the contractual relationship or, in its pre-contractual case, acquired with the user through its registration and / or contracting of services.
- Management of the contracted service. Purchase of Tickets and Events: Management of the contracting of the products and services offered through the Website or by phone. During the contracting process financial data (credit/debit cards) may be collected. We will not ask for it, but the payment gateway will, in order to forward it to the entities that manage the transactions.
- Access to User’s private area. Management of the registry and the subsequent data that the Users could generate through said area in order to carry out the general administration of their account, maintenance and control thereof.
- Performing correct management and control of the contractual relationship acquired with the user through their registration and / or acquisition of products or services.
- Improving the services to which they subscribe by studying their behavior as a user to adapt them to their needs and preferences.
- Other purposes necessary for the development, compliance and control of the contractual relationship that the User maintains with SPAIN HERITAGE.
- Managing and handling possible incidents and maintenance of services offered by SPAIN HERITAGE. or those where it intermediates
- Providing location services if you choose to share your geographic location
- SPAIN HERITAGE. may send (via different channels) commercial communications referring to products or services of its own company that are similar to those that were originally contracted, without the user being able to decline at any time.
- SPAIN HERITAGE would like to remind we do not store your credit card details, but simply forward the necessary information for the correct management of the services contracted by the client.
How do we use the information we gather?
Below we inform about the purposes of processing your personal data:
- Information that you provide voluntarily
- Registry information: The personal data of registration that you provide when you create an account in our SPAIN HERITAGE. system allows us to give you access to the Services and provide them. We also use this information to authorize your access to the Services, contact you to know your opinion and notify you about important changes or updates in our Services.
- Transaction information: It allows us to process the purchase of the ticket to the chosen show and send you an accurate invoice. It also helps us to get in touch with you when necessary. Additional data of an economic or financial nature (such as the number of your credit or debit card) may be requested in order to carry out the execution of the services. This data will not be stored in our payment system, but collected by the payment gateway
- Information that we collect automatically
- Information of activity. If you choose to share your geographic location with us, we may use this information to show your local content. We may also provide customized content and ads based on your prior interactions with our Services and our knowledge of your preferences that we deduce based on your usage and purchase history in relation to the Services.
When you access our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device, such as your IP address, MAC address or device ID.
How long do we store your data for?
The data provided will be retained while you have an account with us or so that we can comply with our legal, fiscal or accounting obligations, being cancelled upon the expiration of the contract that you have signed with SPAIN HERITAGE. That is, the data will be blocked and retained during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the contractual relationship signed by you, and will subsequently be deleted.
If you object to the processing of certain personal data (also in connection with the receipt of our marketing communications), we will keep a record of your opposition to the processing of your personal data so that we can continue to respect your wishes.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the management of your data is:
- Management of pre-contractual and, where appropriate, contractual measures based on article 6.1.b) of the RGPD, since we collect and process your personal data mainly for the execution of the contractual obligations indicated above as well as in our General Conditions of Sale.
- o In cases where the user has contacted us requesting certain information, we can contact them again to confirm if, with respect to that request, they need something more.
- o The possible fulfillment of the services that you have subscribed with SPAIN HERITAGE according to the terms and conditions that appear in each contracted service.
- The unequivocal consent based on article 6.1.a) of the RGPD, in case you are not a client, for sending commercial communications, news and newsletters.
- We may obtain and process your personal data for our legitimate interests based on article 6.1.f) of the RGPD (or those of any third party). Such legitimate interests include:
- Establish business relationships with you or make offers that we believe will be of interest to you;
- Analyze and understand how our services are used and thus improve them;
- Prevention of fraud or other criminal acts; or
- Our systems’ security
- The offer of products and services if you are already a client, is legitimized in the legitimate interest of the person responsible for the process, and the Client may at any time decline it.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
We also inform you that the lack of contribution of the required information supposes the impossibility of subscription and fulfillment of the contract.
Where does your data go?
The data may also be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- • Only in the event you finally sign a contract with us, your data will be communicated to the suppliers that are necessary for the processing of the contract you have signed with SPAIN HERITAGE. In this way:
- o Responsible for SPAIN HERITAGE E data handling. The personal data of the Users may be accessed by third parties or collaborators who provide services to SPAIN HERITAGE (IT or IT service companies, communications sending companies and marketing agencies).
- Suppliers, intermediaries, Public Institutions and Institutions and private owners of the Castles and Palaces registered in our system, to whom we give, necessarily, the personal data strictly necessary for the execution of the service you have contracted. In this way, said Manager or Owner will treat the information for the management of the service contracted through our website.
- Once you have given your consent for the distribution and / or disclosure of your data.
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of SPAIN HERITAGE, our clients or others
- By provision of Law, Regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent, judicial or regulatory authority or, if necessary, in order to preserve their rights and interests.
¿What are your rights when you provide us your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether SPAIN HERITAGE is handling personal data concerning them.
Any interested party may exercise the following rights by post to the address Ramón y Cajal Avenue 7 – Left Portal, 1st floor, 28016 - Madrid, or by email to: email@example.com. .
- Right of access:
- Right of rectification and deletion:
- Right of limitation of data processing:
- Right of objection:
- Right of portability:
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions:
Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether SPAIN HERITAGE is handling personal data that concerns them (or not).
The interested persons have the right to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is already not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims
As for the processing based on obtaining your consent, you can revoke it at any time, as long as the process is not necessary for compliance with the contract, by referring to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the process based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. SPAIN HERITAGE, will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In the applicable cases, you may request the portability of your data.
It is the assumption personal data is used to develop profiles related to preferences, reliability, behavior, etc.
In any case, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction exercising your rights. The address of the Agency is Jorge Juan St. 6, 28001 and its website www.agpd.es..
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that stores information about your user experience on your own device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.). Each time you visit this website, our server will recognize the cookie and use it to improve your browsing experience, so you can obtain the best result of your visit on our Website.
Which cookies are used by SPAIN HERITAGE?
Specifically, SPAIN HERITAGE uses the following cookies:
- Technical and functional cookiesFunctional cookies are strictly necessary and indispensable to provide the services requested by users on this website in an optimal way. Its function is to collect purely technical data (operating system, traffic control, remember orders, security, etc.), without collecting data identifying your person.
- Personalization cookies These cookies are intended to set the basic and specific criteria of the user's terminal (language, browser type, regional configuration of access to the service, etc.), without being used to configure a user profile.
- Cookies analytical Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate the use made of the Web and its general activity. Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and creation of reports of Internet data in order to understand and optimize the use of the Website.
Only for your information, we indicate what other types of cookies exist. However, we indicate that SPAIN HERITAGE does not use them:
- Social cookies Social cookies are those used by external social networks (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page
- Cookies of behavioral advertising They are those with the capacity to store data referring to their behavior and browsing habits, such as, their destinations and preferred activities. As a result of this storage and processing, it is possible to obtain a specific profile of the user that improves and gives greater effectiveness to the advertising offers that are shown during navigation.
SPAIN HERITAGE uses the following cookies:
COOKIES OF SPAIN HERITAGE
|Name||Time of expiry||Description|
|__utmc||End of browsing session||It is not used in ga.js. Used for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the cookie __utmb to determine if the user was in a new session / visit.|
Why do we use Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is Google's free web analysis tool that helps website owners understand, through aggregated data, how visitors interact - without identifying them - with their website, in order to understand trends and ways of using the website, obtaining reports that help to continuously improve the pages.
SPAIN HERITAGE does not receive information through Google Analytics about the navigation of the user other than the one made on this Website. Google, Inc. is a Delaware company with main office on 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on the activity of the website and providing other services related to the activity of the website and the use of the Internet. Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google.
For all the above, SPAIN HERITAGE informs its users that (i) it is Google, through its Google Analytics tool, who collects information about traffic on this website in its own name (in no case on behalf of SPAIN HERITAGE), with SPAIN HERITAGE only having access to the aggregate statistical data of said traffic other than any personal identification; (ii) Google (and not SPAIN HERITAGE) is the one who decides the purpose, treatment and use of all data obtained through Google Analytics.
How can I avoid cookie storage on my computer?
Furthermore, we indicate where you can obtain the necessary information for the most important browsers:
- Internet Explorer®: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-eS/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies.
- Safari®: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Chrome®: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Firefox® : href="http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Opera®: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Also, given the extent of its use, we recommend that you consult the cookies policy offered by Adobe®: http://www.adobe.com/es/privacy/cookies.html
At SPAIN HERITAGE we advise you to follow the procedures outlined above. However, if you wish to avoid installing Google Analytics, we inform you that Google has created an application for this purpose: "The Google Analytics Disabled Browser Add-on". To use it, click here.
If as a result of the elimination or refusal to install cookies necessary for browsing or obtaining the requested services any incident occurs, SPAIN HERITAGE will not assume any responsibility for the possible inconveniences that such situations could entail.
We indicate that if you continue browsing the SPAIN HERITAGE website, enjoying the products and services it offers, we understand that you consent and accept the installation of the abovementioned cookies.
It is important to keep in mind that SPAIN HERITAGE offers links to third-party websites. SPAIN HERITAGE recommends the users to review the cookies policy of each website, since this may differ from this one.